Rusty mongold

Selling mobile home without title

If the original title document was lost or destroyed or just otherwise can't reasonably be located, your wife can obtain a duplicate title from PennDOT.  She would have to complete and submit the application form for a duplicate title and pay a filing fee.

The form and instructions on how to fill out the form are available online at the PennDOT website.

Assuming everything is in order, they'll issue a replacement title document.

With that in hand, she'll be able to sell the mobile home.

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles proper capitalization and punctuation.  Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

Your statements that your wife "got everything[, including] the mobile home" and that she cannot find the title conflict with each other.  If she can't find the title, that seems to compel the conclusion that title hasn't been transferred to her, which compels the further conclusion that she hasn't yet "got" the mobile home.  I suggest your wife contact PennDOT about the situation and see if there's any way to do this without opening formal probate.  Of course, if title did actually get transferred into her name and she's simply lost the title, then obtaining a duplicate should be simple.

I guessi don't write the way I'm suppose to but it's funny I don't give two shits what people think her dad died she's only child the title  to the mobile home was lost can she sell the Mobil home without a title that's all I need to know I'm not looking for a education I'm fine with how I talk and speak and anyone with half a brain with common sense would be able to figure it out

17 hours ago, Rusty mongold said:

the title  to the mobile home was lost can she sell the Mobil home without a title

A buyer would normally require transfer of the title, so, no, she won't be able to sell the mobile home without a title.

×
×