Sign in to follow this  
Calcotechris42

Trying to get answers on Texas medical malpractice

6 posts in this topic

I am trying to find out if a hospital is responsible for the death of my mom? I believe they neglected to do the proper tests that would let us know that her cancer was back. When we finally found out it was to late the cancer had spread everywhere and there  was nothing that could  be done to help her. She past away 3 months ago from Non Hodgkins Lymphoma

Agree with both the above responses. However, the underlying point is going to be if they had done the tests, would there have been a different outcome? Or would it already have been too late for treatment?

Despite the first sentence of your post ending with a question mark, there is no question in your post.  You are, obviously, free to consult with a local medical malpractice attorney.  Hard to believe you didn't know that, though, so maybe there was more you intended to ask.  Feel free to let us know if so.

Either way, a "hospital" is unlikely to be the responsible party. Id the doctor an actual employee of the hospital itself or just have privileges at a particular hospital?