Jump to content


2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find if student externs have to be paid or not in the state of Indiana, I know they have to be in Kentucky, (close to where I live) but cannot find out anything about Indiana. Thanks. :D 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now