Brxstatic

Tenant VS Occupant.

I have an Issue with the landlord not allowing me to move in with my partner. I want to be an occupant but instead they want me to be a signing tenant, which is something neither I nor my girlfriend wants. What can I do in the situation?

Nothing. An "occupant" is nothing but a guest and the landlord does not have to permit a guest to live there without being on the lease. This is pretty common.

Either sign up or live elsewhere.

Nothing in the FL landlord tenant laws obligate a landlord to allow occupancy by anybody other than the tenant who is on the lease.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0083/0083PARTIIContentsIndex.html

Your girlfriend can be evicted if she doesn't comply with her lease.

1 hour ago, Brxstatic said:

What can I do in the situation?

I'm sure you can do lots of things.  I'm equally sure you know your abilities better than anyone on an internet message board.  As far as the situation you described, residential leases commonly prohibit guests/occupants other than the persons who are parties to the lease (or their dependents).  What does your girlfriend's lease say in this regard?  Assuming the lease prohibits it, then your options are to sign on as a lessee/tenant or not move in.