Gissellef711

First time in this situation. Please help!

I was recently terminated from my job for being “too emotional”. I believe I have a valid case for harassment. What should my next steps be? I appreciate your help, this is my first time in any kind of situation like this and I could use some guidance.

Speak to a lawyer in your area who handles plaintiff-side employment cases. The lawyer can review your information and advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of your claim against your former employer based on the facts of what happened and any supporting documentation or other evidence that you may have. The lawyer can also assist you with getting the claim filed timely and correctly.

You have not provided anything remotely close to enough information for us to evaluate if you have any kind of legal recourse, so I can only reiterate the above poster's suggestion - talk to a lawyer.

On 6/11/2018 at 6:47 AM, Gissellef711 said:

I believe I have a valid case for harassment.

A valid case against whom, and what exactly does this mean?

What should my next steps be?

Well...since you provided us with no facts at all relating to the alleged "harassment," there's nothing anyone here can do for you other than suggest you consult with a local employment law attorney.