LIBRALADY_4005

VETERAN'S AID & ATTENDANCE VS. AGENT ORANGE

GOOD EVENING.  I am actually sending this message on behalf of my mother, Johnnie M. Russ.  She is 72 years old and her husband served in Vietnam 1966-1968.  Her husband survived the war but was accidentally killed on a civilian job in 1970.  Right now my mother is receiving her Own Social Security benefits. She wants to know whether obtaining Aid & Attendance ( Form 21-2680 ) will prevent her from also obtaining benefits due to Agent Orange.  Please call [Redacted]

Rather than rely on strangers on the internet, may I suggest you contact your local VFW or AMerican Legion post and ask to speak with a va benefits consultant, who can give you a more up to date and accurate answer.

FYI: I've removed the telephone number from the opening post. We recommend asking for responses on these boards instead. Thanks!