Jump to content

Can a US resident ask for a permit to live abroad for more than a 1 year?

4 posts in this topic


l entered the US on a resident visa,

however I need to go back to my native country for an extended period of time.


Can I request a permit to leave the US and come back after an extended amount of a time like a year or two?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now