ssrobzoom

Purchasing a home in Mississippi

I have pursued purchasing a home in MS. and went as far as both parties signing the contract. Now the seller wants to backout of the sell.  Is there anyway I can move forward with the purchase and obtain the home or can get out of selling if all terms of the contract are met on the buyers end?

We would have to read the contract to offer intelligent comments.  It may be possible for your to sue the seller for specific performance to force him or her to convey the property.  Consult a local real estate attorney.

1 hour ago, ssrobzoom said:

Now the seller wants to backout of the sell.

Because...?

1 hour ago, ssrobzoom said:

I can move forward with the purchase and obtain the home or can get out of selling if all terms of the contract are met on the buyers end?

I agree with the prior response.  There's no way to know without reading the contract and knowing all of the relevant facts and circumstances.  If you really want this property and aren't willing to agree to cancel the contract, consult with a local real estate lawyer.