suzi1028

I Fainted

HI,

I was visiting my grandson at his home, when one morning in the bathroom I had fainted due to a medical condition. When I came to on the bathroom floor my leg was killing me. When I got back to Las Vegas, I went to the ER and found out my leg was broken. They ran tesrs and decidee=d I faibted due to dehydration and tiny little s=cysts in my brain. My health insurance is now going after my gtandsons mother;s homeowners insurance. Is this legal....It was not their fault, nor was it caused by anything in the home.

Thank you in advance

There's nothing illegal about your health insurance seeking contribution from your grandson's homeowner's insurance.  Your insurance doesn't have to believe your version of events in order to cover you.

2 hours ago, suzi1028 said:

My health insurance is now going after my gtandsons mother;s homeowners insurance. Is this legal....

Yes.

2 hours ago, suzi1028 said:

....It was not their fault, nor was it caused by anything in the home.

Then the homeowner's insurance company will deny the claim and defend.

23 hours ago, suzi1028 said:

My health insurance is now going after my gtandsons mother;s homeowners insurance. Is this legal.

Whether it's legal depends on what "going after" means.  However, you should be aware that the standard homeowner's policy includes a component that pays a limited amount for medical bills for injuries that occur on the insured premises, regardless of fault.  As an invited guest in your grandson's mother's home, you were and are eligible for coverage under the homeowner's policy, and your health insurance carrier is subrogated to your rights in this regard.