Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

So my 15 year old nephew comes

to stay with me every summer in In with his dad's permission. If I were to say not send him back to his dad in California what could I be charged with? What would his father's ( mom is out of country no communication for years) recourse be if I refused to send him back? Would the police arrest me here? I ask because I've reported abuse and neglect 3 times and the only thing done has been questions by cps.

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Create New...