Sign in to follow this  
tdj

who to contact post expungement

My question is two fold, but fairly straight forward:  I have an expungment hearing scheduled for mid May.  My lawyer expects there to be no problem with it being approved.  My question is afterwards, who am I responsible for contacting and delivering the expungement approval order too, versus who the court delivers the order too?  Also, of the agencies I am responsible for delivering, if any, in general, who can I expect to be charged a fee to remove my criminal record from their agency's record?

On 4/14/2018 at 3:11 PM, tdj said:

My question is afterwards, who am I responsible for contacting and delivering the expungement approval order too, versus who the court delivers the order too?

Why would you expect the court to deliver the order to anyone, and why would you think you have any responsibility for delivering it to anyone?

On 4/14/2018 at 3:11 PM, tdj said:

Also, of the agencies I am responsible for delivering, if any, in general, who can I expect to be charged a fee to remove my criminal record from their agency's record?

Huh?

On 4/14/2018 at 3:41 PM, cbg said:

These are all excellent questions to ask your lawyer.

Concur.