Based on what you posted, who knows. We would need a lot more facts to even begin to answer the question. First of all, who has a restraining or against whom. What are you prohibited from doing? Who are you prohibited form contacted. What parenting plan? What are the details of the plan as they pertain to you and whoever got a restraining order against you.

Restraining order is against me by the my sons mother. I can’t contact her or be near her. No third party Contact. But I have scheduled visitations. Am I allowed to continue to exercise my visitation rights. My son isn’t part of the restraining order

Based only on the information you have provided, there's no reason to suppose you can't continue to exercise your visitation rights with a few reasonable adjustments to the normal routine.  For example, you may have to accomplish the physical exchange using a third party rather than meeting the mother directly.  What adjustments to make and how they'll affect your visitation schedule and procedure may depend on the details of your parenting plan and/or the restraining order.  Consult local counsel.

Did you appear in court to oppose the restraining order and mention to the judge that you have visitation rights?  I'm guessing you didn't.

As a practical matter, if you are not permitted to be "near" the mother or have "third party contact" with her, how could you possibly exercise your visitation?

You will need to confer with a local attorney ASAP.