USslang

Court Misconduct

I strongly believe San Fernando Courthouse located at 900 3rd St, San Fernando, CA 91340 is Corrupted! I must reveal criminally fraudulent court staff (that practice law, including judges) to the right authorities, and fix my record that was damaged by the courthouse' misconduct. The questionable attorney at court of appeal (The Law Offices of Kent D. Young) IMHO didn't even move a finger to help me. I realize it's a BOLD statement citing with a term "CORRUPTED". However, I can prove it! And I have several innocent people with similar stories confirming my allegations, and they're ready to testify.

Please name all authorities that will handle the Courthouse's corruption. 

If you prefer to know the story I will annotate it here too.

Thank you!

It's best not to defame folks on a public forum.  Hopefully the moderator will come by and edit your post.

5 hours ago, USslang said:

Ranting about "corruption" without any supporting facts won't get anyone's attention, but you can contact the office of the attorney general of California.

pg1067 I'm not ranting esp. without any supporting facts. You need to check yourself. And not jump into naive conclusions. If moderators edit my true opinion that I am voicing all over the internet. This is not the only blog I'm bringing my concern to the attention. Court messed with wrong people. I'm willing to invest my entire life to fight such corruption to make our country better. 

You haven't shared a single supporting fact, just a rather bold and inflammatory accusation. Claiming an entire court and the attorneys who try cases in that court are corrupt is not only unlikely, but exceedingly difficult to prove. To be honest, it sounds like you were involved in a case of some kind and it didn't have the outcome you wanted. If you post what actually happened, we can better point you to your modes of recourse.

11 minutes ago, ElleMD said:

The reason for that is that in writing it's a developing story. This is just strong assumption based on facts I'm willing to present to authorities. I never claimed that the ENTIRE COURT is corrupt. On some news blogs I even wrote that most law practicing staff I've witnessed at that court, and that perhaps there are honorable staff there too. 

I will provide my entire story. As soon as I finish crafting the precise annotation. For now all I asked was what to do in such cases (if my premises are true). Doesn't mean I don't have strongly supporting facts. And then of course a case that was a misconduct can be considered as an unwanted outcome. However fraudulent/unlawful law practice is not the way to conduct cases.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, USslang said:

pg1067 I'm not ranting esp. without any supporting facts. You need to check yourself. And not jump into naive conclusions.

I neither said not suggested that you were ranting.  Nor did I reach any conclusions.  I merely cautioned you about doing something.  I didn't say that you were doing that thing.  By analogy, if I were to tell you to "drive carefully," would you respond that I was naively accusing you of not having driven carefully in the past and tell me to "check" myself?

1 hour ago, USslang said:

If moderators edit my true opinion that I am voicing all over the internet.

If they do that, then...???  I was merely suggesting that the moderator edit out the name of the individual you named.

1 hour ago, USslang said:

I never claimed that the ENTIRE COURT is corrupt.

Oh really?

8 hours ago, USslang said:

I strongly believe San Fernando Courthouse located at 900 3rd St, San Fernando, CA 91340 is Corrupted!

Of course, saying that a "[c]ourthouse . . . is [c]orrupted" might be nothing more than a statement that there is something structurally wrong with the building.  Is that what you were saying?

1 hour ago, USslang said:

On some news blogs I even wrote that most law practicing staff I've witnessed at that court, and that perhaps there are honorable staff there too. 

I will provide my entire story. As soon as I finish crafting the precise annotation. For now all I asked was what to do in such cases (if my premises are true). Doesn't mean I don't have strongly supporting facts.

Then perhaps you should refrain from making sweeping allegations and naming names.  It would have sufficed to write, "I believe some judges and employees at a particular California court are engaging in illegal/corrupt conduct.  To whom might I report this?"

5 hours ago, pg1067 said:

Dude you neither SAID it? I told you need to check yourself... Drive carefully and "ranting" are completely different things. like talking or hitting are completely different things. You don't even yet know what proof I have and you already correcting me. Please don't waste both of our times. Ask if you're not sure. 

You're asking "oh really?" Yes really! Many who have gone through that courthouse and listened to my story agreed with me! that "The Courthouse is a mess"; have YOU ever gone through that courthouse? now do some math... It was regarding THAT courthouse! where perhaps administrative auditions are neglected. And missing evidence files of misconduct victims' is quite common at that courthouse when cases are over. Perhaps they never expected ME to go after them and punish them. When I become wealthy I'll punish each and everyone involved in that case including corrupt cops that illegally arrested me. I proved an illegal arrest because I have a recording of me talking to Detective Kohls, a corrupted puppet! Again you don't know what proof I have up my sleeves so please hold your horses. And then you can't expect everyone to PERFECTLY tell you the way YOU think it should sound like... You're in the wrong world to expect such things. Although I agree to your last statement that it would be more accurate to say that some law practitioners and not the courthouse itself. Still by addressing about the Courthouse is no fallacy. 

13 minutes ago, USslang said:

have YOU ever gone through that courthouse?

Yes.

It's clear you have difficulty following a complete conversation, so I'm done with this thread.  Best of luck to you.

pg1067 I doubt that you went through that courthouse, or perhaps you're an attorney, paralegal, or a jurisprudent person - someone who's less likely to become a victim of related misconducts. 

Back then I was indigent because I smoked too much marijuana that significantly declined my discernment. I couldn't even speak up for myself. San Fernando Superior Court's legal practitioners exploited that matter & debilitated me by screwing up my record that would prevent me from getting into high paid jobs. I was abused by legal cowards and soon became homeless & abysmally destitute. But after I quit the dolt drug... Now I'm a successful entrepreneur who's gonna become very affluent really quick and buy those white-livered law practitioners who were screwing up my life while I was young.

You're clearly out of wits and can't overcome an argument with me... I'm too shrewd for you =)) Have a nice day!

On 3/6/2018 at 11:58 AM, USslang said:

Hi,

My name is Ron and I am a Freelance Paralegal/Legal Assistant and I do understand your frustration in your search for justice. I strongly recommend that you organize the facts of your complaint and pursue it with a judiciary committee authorized to review judicial conduct, your State Attorney General and possibly through filing a civil action in Federal Court , for a deprivation of your civil right (42 USCA Sec.1983), this may or may not be the correct venue for you. You need to research the facts of your case carefully.

Albeit! dont listen to the doubting thomas who is just mouthing off in this forum, without ever having walked in your shoes, as a taxpayer who is attempting to access the courts for justice and instead finds just how hollow and corrupt they are. Stay with it! Don't be discouraged. Ron   

×