I am graduating high school early and am under 18. I have a job and get money from my mothers death every month. My dad agreed to let me go to college in Oregon and move out once I had my diploma and I have a place to live when I go. What steps would I have to take for this?

None whatsoever.  As long as you are a minor, you can live anywhere with your dad's permission.  It is not necessary to be emancipated in order to live away from home.  However, you may still need him to co-sign your lease, student loan applications and other legal forms until you're 18.  Since you already have his consent to go to school, that shouldn't be a problem.  Good luck!

Your question seems to be a request for assistance in finding a college and/or a place to live in Oregon.  Obviously, that's not what these boards are here for.  If you have a legal issue you'd like us to address, please clarify what you want to know.

If you are looking for a place to live while attending college, check with the college itself. Most have housing assistance, even for off campus accommodations. If you are under 18, Dad is going to have to sign the lease and you may find landlords reluctant to rent to a 17 year old, unless you go through campus housing.