ladyv725

Compliance

Living in a tax credit building I submitted all documentation I am always asked to submit.  This was done now I am asked to give all deposits and details of of the cash deposits which I feel is a violation of my constitutional rights being free from unreasonable search and seizes.  I have never been asked to submit documentation for this ever and wanted to know if the compliance Dept has overstepped?  I feel this Dept is looking for a reason to take away my section 8, I did comply stating what the transactions were for but they want all details ?  My constitutional rights are being violated and not sure what the next steps are I need help.  I am also on disability a person with several disabilities.  Thank you 

41 minutes ago, ladyv725 said:

now I am asked to give all deposits and details of of the cash deposits

Asked by whom?  What does "give all deposits" mean, and what "details of the cash deposits" are being requested (beyond "stating what the transactions were for," which you said you did)?

41 minutes ago, ladyv725 said:

which I feel is a violation of my constitutional rights being free from unreasonable search and seizes.

Huh?  Can you explain your reasoning?

41 minutes ago, ladyv725 said:

I have never been asked to submit documentation for this ever and wanted to know if the compliance Dept has overstepped?

What is "the compliance Dept"?  Overstepped what?

42 minutes ago, ladyv725 said:

My constitutional rights are being violated

Which ones (other than the one you mentioned, which has no apparent application to the situation you've described)?

44 minutes ago, ladyv725 said:

not sure what the next steps are I need help.

You're free to consult with a local attorney.  There's not much anyone here can tell you without knowing what exactly you're being asked to submit, who's asking for it, and why you have a problem providing it.

×
×