Amazinggrace95

Privately owned businesses franchise convient store employee rights

work at a franchise convient store hop n sack privately owned bussniness in a small town of Comanche ok I have been employed there for over a year and a half almost and i have gone above and beyond for my job I feel and consider myself a very hard worker and many i believe will agree I have been very dedicated to my work although besides feeling unappreciated or recognized for all I have done for this job I have been been put in a few different situations in a few unexpected circumstances that i feel I should have never been put in that has caused me physical injury due to safety hazards and dangerous chemicals and also have not been paid for my over time and extra hours I have put in that I was told by my boss I was not going to be getting paid for because of the business being down and they couldn't afford it even considering the situation I've also been put in a position that the manager and / or owner should have been the one to take care of and be available and present for that could have resulted in a fire and was putting employees and customers in danger and I was left the responsibility to tend to the situation alone and I have some concerns and questions about my rights as an employee and what I can do these are few of many concerns of mine that I feel need to be addressed and fixed I feel I have been done wrong and unfairly unappreciated and mistreated and over worked and have let it go far too long and I would like to finally step up and see what can be done to prevent this from happening again or any further harm dangers etc in the future

Well I have been here a long time first off and have worked too  hard to just give up besides it's the most convenient for me right now without a car it's in walking distance from my home and plus it's hard to enough to find a job especially if your a felon like Me I shouldn't have to find another job because what they are doing to their employees are not right now being treated fairly and what they are pulling is very illegal