doit4mykaila

Missing child withdrawn from school

My 14 yr old daughter was withdrawn  from her school without a court order after I reported her missing 3 times to local police. This incident resulted with ALL of the counselors at her school resigning and filing grievances with the school district and all of the counselors were forced to sign non-disclosures relating to the incident with my child. I had spoken with the counselors and they were aware of the situation with my child, and I’m only assuming that they resigned because they refused to break FERPA. Regardless, I am denied knowing any information regarding the name of the person that withdrew my child from her school without a court order but I cannot get answers from anyone...is it ever lawful to withdraw my missing child from school without notifying me? How can this happen? Who do I hold accountable? 

It is not clear what you mean by "withdraw" from school.  Do you mean she wil no longer be attending the particular school because of the action of this apparently unknown person?  Do you know the person who withdrew her from the school?  Is there a court order involving the custody of the child?  What was the result when you reported the child missing on the three occasions?

Yes, she was withdawn from her school (meaning her Records) taken from the school. I am told that the counselors that “resigned and took my daughter’s Records with them” I have called everyone in the state of Texas and no one wants to be involved with my situation. I explain more of the details under my other recent post in the criminal section under crime defined. Title is missing child and dirty politics 

6 hours ago, doit4mykaila said:

is it ever lawful to withdraw my missing child from school without notifying me?

In the abstract, I certainly can conceive of scenarios that would make it lawful.

6 hours ago, doit4mykaila said:

How can this happen?

I don't think constructing hypothetical scenarios would be of any use.  Needless to say, no one here has any way of knowing exactly what happened.

6 hours ago, doit4mykaila said:

Who do I hold accountable?

We have no way of knowing.

Your post suggests a very lengthy back story.  For starters, I assume that you and the child's other parent never were or no longer are married, and you told us nothing about the custody situation.  Who else would withdraw your kid from school?  I don't really expect you to answer these questions or give us a novel sized set of facts.  However, I hope this illustrates that your situation is almost certainly way too complex to get any resolution on an internet message board.  You need to retain the services of a local attorney to help you.

5 hours ago, doit4mykaila said:

I have called everyone in the state of Texas

There are nearly 28 million people in Texas, and you obviously didn't "call[] everyone in the state of Texas," so why make such a statement?

Her father and I were never married but jurisdiction and custody/visitation had been established in another court. The ad litem was the only person to contact me during the case and I had never been contacted by a social worker. My daughter admitted to the ad litem that she was instructed to call the abuse hotline by a social worker in order to lie to create a reason to be removed from my home. She shared with the ad litem that she had planned her runaway in order to be adopted by the boy’s mother and she reported this information to the court. She was fired that same day and the cause numbers on her release and report were changed. The clerk said that it was an attempt for the documents to be placed into another person’s file but no one had yet been assigned that particular cause number so it stayed in my file. ( I found several other family’s documents in my file ) The ad litem did what she could as well as the ongoing Cps worker, who disagreed with the court’s decision. I have exhausted my administrative remedies and the governor, TSCLE, OIG, OCA for DFPS and they all tell me that it is a crime. I need to know where to go now if the Rangers refuse to investigate. I understand that attorneys have a loyalty to the tribunal, but not for a situation as egregious and outrageous as this....please I just need a point in the right direction....

Your post makes zero sense. Why is there a GAL? What social worker? What boy? Who was fired? What clerk and why would  clerk know why another person did what they did? Why is CPS involved? What file and what documents?

×