findLaw411hlp

Purpose sabotaging incidents

Let's say I am a full-time Employer with a company and another Employer (with personal and PRofessional intent) make errors on collaborated projects at work and frames me of dereliction to right workload and attempts to endanger my OSHA safety and other co-workers?  Do I report this act to HR or do I confront the co-worker?  What if as a result for the redress they commit   retaliation    against my good name; based on Employment law how would I approach someone who ruins credibility of others?  And how can I prove this to HR without violating Employment law?

16 hours ago, findLaw411hlp said:

Let's say I am a full-time Employer with a company and another Employer (with personal and PRofessional intent) make errors on collaborated projects at work and frames me of dereliction to right workload and attempts to endanger my OSHA safety and other co-workers?

First of all, despite your use of a question mark, this sentence is not a question.  If you intended a question, I cannot discern what you intended to ask.  Second, you used the term "employer" on two occasions in this sentence, but I think you meant to say "employee."  Third, this sentence is barely intelligible.

16 hours ago, findLaw411hlp said:

Do I report this act to HR or do I confront the co-worker?

You'd have to tell us.

You use a lot of terms that do not mean what you seem to think that they mean. Suppose you describe what happened in simple English, and the actual damages you suffered and we might be able to point you in the proper direction for any recourse.

×
×