MissKay92

the lady next door is trying to get a restraning order on me

The Lady that just moved in next door is trying to get a restraining order on me. She tells my boyfriend she fears for her life an I have threatened her life, when I have never said anything along those lines to her or anyone else toured her for that matter... In the state of WA is she even able to do so? And what rights do I have as I live right next to her and have been here for the past two almost three year?. She just moved in 5 days ago an really their hasn't been any problem we have not spoke or even seen each other... Because of our houses being less then 500ft apart. Would I have to leave my own home if she is able to get a restraining order on me?    

38 minutes ago, MissKay92 said:

The Lady that just moved in next door is trying to get a restraining order on me.

What do you mean by "trying"?

Have you and/or your bf been summoned to court?

If not, then I suggest you stop talking to this woman, and have nothing to do with her. If she approaches, turn away without a word.

If you get summoned to court, you go in and defend yourself.

no we have not 

And I have not talked to her or seen her in the past 5 or 6 days

this all started two weeks ago when her an another girl were up at the house and my boyfriend went up there an took me with him, to go talk like adults but they where not happy. They started to yell at us calling me every name in the book and all's I did was said F*** OFF AN LEAVE ME ALOWN and I walked away... 

4 hours ago, MissKay92 said:

my boyfriend went up there an took me with him, to go talk like adults

Implying something confrontational for some reason.

That's called "poking the bear."

You and your boyfriend should learn not to do that any more with anybody.

People get in lots of trouble because they can't learn to keep their mouths shut.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:41 AM, MissKay92 said:

The Lady that just moved in next door is trying to get a restraining order on me. . . . .  is she even able to do so?

Yes, she is able to try to get a restraining order.  Whether she might be successful is, of course, beyond our ability to predict.

what rights do I have as I live right next to her and have been here for the past two almost three year?

You have lots of legal rights, and it would serve no useful purpose to try and create a list.

Because of our houses being less then 500ft apart. Would I have to leave my own home if she is able to get a restraining order on me?

Depends on what this hypothetical restraining order says.

By the way, and for what it's worth, I don't see the implication that "adjusterjack" apparently saw.  Nonetheless, I agree with the suggestion to stay away and, if you get served with court papers at some point, you go to court and defend yourself.