FedUp8686

Spectrum formerly Time Warner

Worst internet connection ever and they advertise the speed to be the highest when mine read at the lowest a tech has ever seen and I'm in an area that gets great connection. They also told me $69.99 was the lowest internet price they had when I was seeing $29.99 for all 3 and they wouldn't compensate me for the time lost nor not charge me for the worst connection and modems that went out within a week! Are there any others that have this issue in Ohio? They sent me to collections after I told them I was no longer going both them and turned in their equipment I am disputing this bogus charge any help would be great!

1 hour ago, FedUp8686 said:

I was seeing $29.99 for all 3

Seeing where?  When did you see this?  All 3 what?

they wouldn't compensate me for the time lost

Not sure what this means, but no one is going to pay for your time dealing with your ISP.

any help would be great!

Not sure what you expect anyone here to tell you.  As noted, this isn't a consumer complaint forum.  It's a place for discussions about legal issues.  You wrote that this company "sent [you] to collections," but it's not clear what exactly that means.  My guess is that you signed a contract with an early termination penalty.  Obviously, one would have to read that contract to offer any input regarding it.