jdk

Predatory servicer Mortgage Fraud

Hi All, Im new hope I dont break any rules out the gate! I am helping my wife in a mortgage fraud suit against one of the big 5 national banks, The suit is currently ongoing. Our current counsel is absolutely overwhelmed and has asked up to please find new counsel. he is a sole practitioner with no paralegal doing multiple trials right now. the question or help Im asking for is: with Mortgage fraud being a specialized area of law and experience, Is there a place that I can post my synopsis / story and find attorneys from that? Can I post my desire or "Looking for an attorney here"  any clues help would be greatly appreciated as I am starting to "call everyone in the book" now....   :/

Thanks

JDK

19 minutes ago, jdk said:

Can I post my desire or "Looking for an attorney here" 

No.

That's not what these forums are for.

You can use the find a lawyer feature at the top of the page.

Instead of calling "everyone in the book" look for contracts/business lawyers.

Another option is to go to the courthouse and look up the bank's name as a Defendant and see who the lawyers are for the Plaintiffs.

×
×