Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Contractor or Employee

Recommended Posts

I am in need of an Attorney that can help me with some issues concerning my employment while overseas in conjunction with the US Military.  I was working in Germany, Okinawa and other various  locations in the Far East for approximately 12 years.  I was hired as an Independent Contractor, but was actually worked as an employee for a Brokerage Firm Based in Texas, and later sold to another company based in North Carolina and can pass all qualifying questions pertaining the laws by the Labor Department and the IRS. I am wanting to file a case for back taxes unpaid by the company in order to qualify for disability.  Can anyone advise me as to an attorney that may be able to assist me in this matter. Thank you. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...