Sign in to follow this  
Sally.may5

recorded phone calls

Just like search and seizure federal amendments, I believe recording must have "probable cause" only by Authority employees to monitor with Judge mandated approved judicial dockets "warrants"

spying/espionage without consent is not only legally unethical you can sue any persons or company exploiting you and they need to have probable cause, morally justifying why they would use what they find out, and how they are using it without damaging someone's good name/reputation.

if they're just using you to exploit you they are attempting to collect marketing information illegally and in some sense violate your     right to privacy     which is a   federal law (FCC violation).  There are agencies to file for violations (I.e.; HIPAA medical privacy rights; they have a patient grievance procedure/complaint point of contact)

16 hours ago, findLaw411hlp said:

Just like search and seizure federal amendments, I believe recording must have "probable cause" only by Authority employees to monitor with Judge mandated approved judicial dockets "warrants"

spying/espionage without consent is not only legally unethical you can sue any persons or company exploiting you and they need to have probable cause, morally justifying why they would use what they find out, and how they are using it without damaging someone's good name/reputation.

if they're just using you to exploit you they are attempting to collect marketing information illegally and in some sense violate your     right to privacy     which is a   federal law (FCC violation).  There are agencies to file for violations (I.e.; HIPAA medical privacy rights; they have a patient grievance procedure/complaint point of contact)

Do you spout comments like that for self-aggrandizement or what? (Rhetorical, don't bother answering.)

OP referred to a two party conversation recorded by one of the parties without the knowledge and consent of the other. Has nothing to do with your comments.