madame_mentone

Identity Theft at a College

I am a victim of identity theft from a college in Georgia.  The college admissions clerk stole my information, used my credit card at 3 National companies and then gave my personal and financial information to family members.  I have done my due diligence with regards to reporting this issue but the college just turned the other way and wanted to give me free courses however I do not want their name on my college degree.  What can I do?

On 7/9/2017 at 0:14 AM, madame_mentone said:

What can I do?

I'm sure you can do any number of things.  What exactly is it that you want to know?

I do not want their name on my college degree.

Why?  Because one employee committed a crime?  What that has to do with having this school's name on your degree isn't apparent, but you're obviously free to withdraw and go to school elsewhere.

I have no idea what law enforcement's investigation has uncovered, who you reported this to at the college, and what that person might be doing behind the scenes.

You are welcome to transfer elsewhere. You can't force law enforcement to act and while if the law enforcement investigation or internal investigation bears out that an employee operated improperly, termination seems appropriate, there is no legal requirement that happen.

File a summons to get a subpeona and face to face confront the admissions file clerk for damaging your credit and civil case sue them for fraud by using your clean credit cards to 3 companies that accepted YOUR money financially and damaged your credit without consent   FROM YOU they illegally stole your money, you have the right to fight them back in court by fraud, non-disclosure, and having no business with them.  Being used by others, financially is a personal attack.  Don't let them get away before the state statute of limitations that expires the day they abused they're deceptive financial fraud against your good credit.  

Ive reported companies to Federal Trade Commisions and Better Business Bureau and even legal department of Goldman Sachs to investigate white collar crimes of financial theft.  Department of Justice has reviewed my grievances. And you can also report them to Department of Education for violations.  I've tried and I was ignored, so I went to the next lower tier of education departments for help.