Sign in to follow this  
aespino95

Car accident

Today a police officer came to the house and said i had been in a hit and run accident which i really wasnt the police officer said someone reported that i had hit them and took off and got my license plate. I cooperated with them but issued a warrant for my arrest. he said that the other person had already filed a claim to my insurance.i have 3 witnesses that were with me in the car and i have no car damages in my vehicle what can i do to proove i am innocent?

In any future posts, please make a better effort to use proper capitalization and punctuation.  Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

On 6/24/2017 at 4:24 AM, aespino95 said:

what can i do to proove i am innocent?

Innocent of what?  It's not clear from your post whether you have been charged with any crime.  If you have been charged with a crime, you'll need to obtain a criminal defense attorney.  Obviously, your attorney will want to interview your three friends and take pictures of your undamaged car (the latter of which you should do).  As noted, your insurance will handle the liability claim.