Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

After sentencing

Recommended Posts

I was never given my sentence reduction of 12 months . I was sentenced to 108 months with 5 years Supervised Release. I was granted the 12 month reduction and, also the U.S. Attorney. I never received the reduction off my sentence of 108 months . I was incarcerated from May 28 2003  to  October 1 2010 and 6 months Halfway house still under the BOP's custody till April 2nd 2011 when I was finished with the BOP, then  I started my Supervised Release . I am wondering if I can be compensated for either the Federal Bureau of Prisons not on there job by not recalculating my sentence, or is it the District Courts fault ? I feel as though the Feds owe me for somebody in administration not doing their job right.  I think it was the Federal Bureau of Prisons ????

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...