Sign in to follow this  
BreannaJohnson

Someone hit the back of my vehicle no police report,just exchnged insurance information, person at fault fabicating her story.

I was in car wreck on March 3,2017 a vehicle ran into the back of me we where on a one lane rode the police was called but we didn't make a report just exchanged insurance info.Well the person who was at fault has fabricated her story stating we where in a two lane and I switched lanes on her and she couldn't help but to hit me.Her insurance company has been avoiding me, and when I finally talked to someone they say its nothing they can do because there insurer said she couldn't avoiding hitting me. The only reason I didn't do a report is because she stated that she had already had 3 wrecks that year. I am a student and a single mother of two. I really need some type of legal advice I injury my right shoulder and lower back and haven't been able to get the proper medical treatment I have been in a lot of pain and been suffering.

Your collision insurer will pay to fix your car.  Go see a PI attorney.  He or she will be able to get you to a lien doctor, who will agree to payment when your case is resolved.  Go take photos of the collision site, from both directions of the roadway to document the number of lanes.  If you called the police, get a copy of the report, a copy of the recording of the call, or other record of the location to where the police responded, which will pin point the location of the collision so that you can demonstrate the number of lanes.