mamasweetness

help with conservitorship

back in June 16 of 2015 my father in law and mother in law signed the POA over to me. we had them notarized. then on July 15, 2015 i had to go in front of a judge because the home my father in law was in said the POA wasn't legal and i believed them. so the judge granted me conservatorship on July 15 2015. after the fact i talk to a lawyer and he said the my POA was legal. today i went back in front of the judge with the POA i already had to get the courts out of my father in law business like he ask me to do. the judge said he couldn't do it because he had a letter from my father in laws old home he was in saying that he was incompetent.  i have a notarized letter from all 3 of my father in law son saying that they want me to have full say so about their dad like it was before July 15, 2016 when i went to court. i have my father in laws medical records from that same home and i done have one that says in he is incompetent. now the judge is saying he is hiring a court appointed attorney for my father in law. what does that mean.

In any future posts, please use proper capitalization so that we can more easily see where sentences end and begin.

12 minutes ago, mamasweetness said:

on July 15, 2015 i had to go in front of a judge because the home my father in law was in said the POA wasn't legal and i believed them.

I'm not sure who "them" are, and homes can't speak.  I assume that your father-in-law ("FIL") was in a nursing home and that some employee of the nursing home told you this.  That being the case, was the purpose of "go[ing] in front of a judge" to validate your FIL's POA?

14 minutes ago, mamasweetness said:

today i went back in front of the judge with the POA i already had to get the courts out of my father in law business like he ask me to do. the judge said he couldn't do it because he had a letter from my father in laws old home he was in saying that he was incompetent.

Not really sure what all this means, but it sounds like maybe someone made the contention that your FIL was legally incompetent when he signed the POA.

16 minutes ago, mamasweetness said:

i have a notarized letter from all 3 of my father in law son saying that they want me to have full say so about their dad

That probably isn't legally relevant.

16 minutes ago, mamasweetness said:

now the judge is saying he is hiring a court appointed attorney for my father in law. what does that mean.

I'm not sure what you find unclear about the statement that the judge "is hiring a court appointed attorney for [your] father-in-law," but you might want to read some of these search results.

If you don't have an attorney representing you, I suggest you retain one ASAP.