FSar

Cracked windshield on a CPO Car

I just bought a CPO 2014 Honda Odyssey on 11/26 and no one noticed (including myself) nor brought it up to my attention it had a cracked windshield (over 12" long behind the rearview mirror). I hadn't seen it until the car was prepped and all stickers were removed from the windshield and I was on my way home that I saw it. I called them and reported the issue and have been waiting for a resolution since 11/26. According to the ad pictures and stickers the crack seems to have been covered. Do I have a case to pursue this? I just want them to fix and/or replace the windshield if necessary for safety reasons.

p.s. According to their CPO checklist that I just reviewed few mins ago, they had the windshield listed as NOT meeting standards which violates their CPO compliance to tag the asset as certified... so why sell it as a pre-owned and mis-guide customers... Thoughts or advise please?

Am I correct that there was some sort of document that stated that the windshield did not meet standards?  Instead of calling them to report the problem, I would follow up with a visit to the dealership.  Do you have a copy of any warranty you may have received?

It's been two business days since you called the dealer about this (and only one when you posted this yesterday), so any consideration of "a case to pursue this" is grossly premature.  Call again or, as recommended in the prior response, visit the dealer.