fergieinokc

AT&T white color crime

AT&T let an unauthorized person cancel all my service and what ever the person information the ATT CSRep gave this unauthorized person was able to use to hack my google acount it this not a privacey violation? ATT bill is $1174. For 3 lines D tv and U-verse that is $500 month higher then was told please help I have added a screen shot of my bill history 

IMG_4261.PNG

Hi @fergieinokc

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Is the issue that your services were cancelled without your approval, or that the bill is higher than you anticipated? How do you know this has any connection with a hack of your google account?

If the bill is higher than you contracted for, then you should contact AT&T customer service...however, why did you pay so much in February, May, June, July, and August if this amount was incorrect?

The FindLaw.com Team

1hr after ATT spoke with this person she was able to hack or what ever my email banking info medical history everything she had it hijacked 9 on email 7 days 30 hrs on phone w/ATT to turn my service back on and still not all on being charged though I believe ATT gave this person my privet info 

Hi @fergieinokc

Dealing with customer service can often be very frustrating, and you may not have access to the logs of the times you have called (unless you keep records yourself).

If you feel that you have exhausted all possible remedies by speaking with AT&T, you can try speaking with an attorney to determine if AT&T has breached its contract with you by charging more than promised (before doing so you'll want to take a very careful look at your contract and read the fine print). Regarding AT&T's release of private information, or the hacking of your google account, it may be difficult to prove causation/liability. You also mentioned your medical records had been compromised...and medical records typically are not part of a google account (unless they were saved in your emails or google docs). How did this occur?

The FindLaw.com Team

ATT said she used the name Tracey F. 25years ago I was married to a Tracey and haven't seen her since then No one is on my account and never has anyone had access

Edited by FindLaw_RE
This post has been edited to remove personal identifying information --Moderator

×
×