kidnappedinusa

Child Kidnapping Case Presentation to Mr. Donald J. Trump - New President of USA

I NEED A LAW FIRM WHO CAN GET IN FRONT OF MR. TRUMP TO PRESENT MY CHILD KIDNAPPING CASE.

JUDGES ABOVE FEDERAL LAWS? 

CONSPIRING IN CHILD KIDNAPPING  & HARBORING OF ILLEGAL ALIENS! 

Violation of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act 8 USC § 1324(a) (1)(a)(iv)(b)(iii)

200,000 Children every year Kidnapped or wrongfully retained into USA by Illegal Immigrants and supported by criminal Judges who VIOLATE their Oath and VIOLATE the American Constitution!

"All laws, rules and practices which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void" Marbury v. Madison, 5th US (2 Cranch) 137, 180

I am victim of a child kidnapping case by an ILLEGAL ALIEN who has been protected by corrupt judges. I need a smart and open minded (REPUBLICAN LAWYER) to help present my case to Mr. Donald Trump to finally get JUSTICE.

My wife J**** A***** is ILLEGAL in the USA. As you know, Mr. Trump will arrest all ILLEGAL ALIENS, especially those who overstayed their visas. My wife is one of them. 

I wrote hard copy letters to Mr. Trumps office.

Please let me know if you can help me and get this case in front of Mr. Trump. There are 200,000 children being kidnapped into USA by ILLEGAL ALIENS and they are protected by the corrupt Obama administration. 

I want my child back.

1 hour ago, kidnappedinusa said:

I NEED A LAW FIRM WHO CAN GET IN FRONT OF MR. TRUMP TO PRESENT MY CHILD KIDNAPPING CASE.

Umm...Donald Trump is the president-elect, but he currently holds no public office.  When he does take office, he will be President of the United States, not a judge.

I can't make any sense of your post, but if you think you need an attorney for something, a "find a lawyer" link appears prominently at the top of every page at this site.

If you explain in plain English, without hyperbole and throwing around legal terms you think apply, what happened and when, we can try to point you in the right direction. Where was the child born? When did he/you come to the US? Why did you leave sans child? Were you ever married to the mother? What has happened in court in the US?

Is there any lawyer out there who KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS these laws below? Any Lawyer who agrees that JUDGES act as CRIMINALS (TRESPASSERS OF THE LAW) if they violate Federal Laws, The American Constitution and International Treaties? If you are a lawyer who is NOT part of the "criminal enterprise" and would like to help 200,000 kidnapped children each year, then I would like to hear from you. My child was born in Marbella, Spain. Is a German Citizen by birth right and came into the USA with me (German Father) and my wife (Filipina Mother) on an E-2 Investors Visa as "Dependent Spouse" and "Dependent Child". My wife is ILLEGAL in the USA and REFUSED to return to Spain, our legal domicile, and WRONGFULLY RETAINED my child in USA. I filed a The Hague Petition 4 months after the wrongful retention and a corrupt judge ruled that my son is "Well settled" which is a plain violation of Federal Immigration laws, due to the fact that my son is ILLEGAL IN THE USA.   See attachments. Memorandum of Law, + When an Oath becomes a Crime + Summary Proceedings Null & Void. If you are a SMART LAWYER who can FIGHT THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM, with the help of the new President Mr. Trump, then you are my guy.... If you dont understand these EXISTING SUPREME COURT rulings and laws, dont even bother to respond....

CIRCUIT COURT A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals held that the Circuit Court of Cook County is a criminal enterprise. U.S. v. Murphy, 768 F.2d 1518, 1531 (7th Cir. 1985).
The United States Supreme Court recently acknowledged the judicial corruption in Cook County, when it stated that Judge "Maloney was one of many dishonest judges exposed and convicted through 'Operation Greylord', a labyrinthine federal investigation of judicial corruption in Chicago". Bracey v. Gramley, case No. 96-6133 (June 9, 1997).

Since judges who do not report the criminal activities of other judges become principals in the criminal activity, 18 U.S.C. Section 1, and since no judges have reported the criminal activity of the judges who have been convicted, the other judges are as guilty as the convicted judges.

The criminal activities that the Federal Courts found in the Circuit Court of Cook County still exist, and are today under the care, custody and control of Judge G.. The Circuit Court of Cook County remains a criminal enterprise.

TREASON

Whenever a judge acts where he/she does not have jurisdiction to act, the judge is engaged in an act or acts of treason. U.S. v. Will, 449 U.S. 200, 216, 101 S.Ct. 471, 66 L.Ed.2d 392, 406 (1980); Cohens v. Virginia, 19 U.S. (6 Wheat) 264, 404, 5 L.Ed 257 (1821)
Any judge or attorney who does not report the above judges for treason as required by law may themselves be guilty of misprision of treason, 18 U.S.C. Section 2382.

Judges across the Nation are in Violation of the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act 8 USC§ 1324(a) (1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) and are guilty of conspiracy of harboring illegal aliens and Violation of Color of Law Abuse, Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241, Conspiracy Against Rights and Violation of Color of Law Abuse Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242, Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law

This kind of criminal and corrupt behavior is undisputed evidence that these Judges are TRESPASSERS OF THE LAW. 

These corrupt judges have committed the following criminal offenses: (1) conspiracy to transport illegal aliens, harbor illegal aliens including a minor foreign children and induce illegal aliens to reside in the United States in violation of 8 U.S.C. §§ 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(I) and 1324(a)(1)(B)(i) and (2) failing to depart the United States in violation of 8 U.S.C. § 1253(a)(1)(A). S (Just look at the Sanctuary Cities across the  Nation and the Political Corruption to IGNORE Federal Immigration Laws by these corrupt City Leaders!)

I am certain that you are aware of these Federal Laws:

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Across the Nation, corrupt Judges are acting as TRESPASSERS OF FEDERAL LAWS by allowing and enabling ILLEGAL ALIENS who have kidnapped their own children into USA, to further stay ILLEGALLY in the USA! By allowing these illegal aliens to further kidnap, conceal and wrongfully retain these children in the USA without the other parents’ consent and without their permission, these corrupt Judges commit criminal acts and violate their own Oath to honor the American Constitution. Judges who act as TRESPASSERS OF THE LAW, and the thousands of Lawyers who “defend” these ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILD KIDNAPPERS, should be immediately removed from the bench / BAR Association and thrown into jail for running a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE under the RICO Act.

Wrongfully retaining these kidnapped children against their own will and against the will of the left behind parents ILLEGALLY in the U.S., without any legal residence status whatsoever, without any health insurance and without any legal resident status of the kidnapping parent is a breach of left behind parents’ custody rights and their rights to determine the place of residence under the Hague Convention as clearly defined under and pursuant Article 3 and Article 5 of said Act. It is also a FEDERAL CRIME to conspire with the ILLEGAL ALIEN child kidnapper and it is a FEDERAL CRIME to harbor Illegal Aliens!

TRESPASSERS OF THE LAW

The Illinois Supreme Court has held that "if the magistrate has not such jurisdiction, then he and those who advise and act with him, or execute his process, are trespassers." Von Kettler et.al. v. Johnson, 57 Ill. 109 (1870)

Under Federal law which is applicable to all states, the U.S. Supreme Court stated that if a court is "without authority, its judgments and orders are regarded as nullities. They are not voidable, but simply void; and form no bar to a recovery sought, even prior to a reversal in opposition to them. They constitute no justification; and all persons concerned in executing such judgments or sentences, are considered, in law, as trespassers." Elliot v. Piersol, 1 Pet. 328, 340, 26 U.S. 328, 340 (1828)

The Illinois Supreme Court held that if a court "could not hear the matter upon the jurisdictional paper presented, its finding that it had the power can add nothing to its authority, - it had no authority to make that finding." The People v. Brewer, 128 Ill. 472, 483 (1928). 

When judges act when they do not have jurisdiction to act, or they enforce a void order (an order issued by a judge without jurisdiction), they become trespassers of the law, and are engaged in treason (see below).

The Court in Yates v. Village of Hoffman Estates, Florida, 209 F.Supp. 757 (N.D. Ill. 1962) held that "not every action by a judge is in exercise of his judicial function. ... it is not a judicial function for a judge to commit an intentional tort even though the tort occurs in the courthouse." When a judge acts as a trespasser of the law, when a judge does not follow the law, the judge loses subject-matter jurisdiction and the judge’s orders are void, of no legal force or effect.

The U.S. Supreme Court, in Scheuer v. Rhodes, 416 U.S. 232, 94 S.Ct. 1683, 1687 (1974) stated that "when a state officer acts under a state law in a manner violative of the Federal Constitution, he "comes into conflict with the superior authority of that Constitution, and he is in that case stripped of his official or representative character and is subjected in his person to the consequences of his individual conduct. The State has no power to impart to him any immunity from responsibility to the supreme authority of the United States." [Emphasis supplied in original]. By law, a judge is a state officer.  The judge then acts not as a judge, but as a private individual (in his person).

VIOLATION OF OATH OF OFFICE

For example: In Florida "Every person admitted to practice as an attorney and counselor at law shall, before his name is entered upon the roll to be kept as hereinafter provided, take and subscribe an oath, substantially in the following form:

'I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be), that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Florida, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of attorney and counselor at law to the best of my ability.'"

In Florida, a judge must take a second oath of office, which states that "The several judges of the circuit courts of this State, before entering upon the duties of their office, shall take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation, which shall be filed in the office of the Secretary of State:

'I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Florida, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of judge of ______ court, according to the best of my ability.'"

Further, if the judge had enlisted in the U.S. military, then he has taken a third oath. Under Title 10 U.S.C. Section 502 the judge had subscribed to a lifetime oath, in pertinent part, as follows:

"I, __________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; ...".

The U.S. Supreme Court has stated that "No State legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it.". Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1, 78 S.Ct. 1401 (1958).

Any judge who does not comply with his oath to the Constitution of the United States wars against that Constitution and engages in acts in violation of the Supreme Law of the Land. THE JUDGE IS ENGAGED IN ACTS OF TREASON.  Having taken at least two, if not three, oaths of office to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Floridaany judge who has acted in violation of the Constitution is engaged in an act or acts of treason (see below).  

If a judge does not fully comply with the Constitution, then his orders are void, In re Sawyer, 124 U.S. 200 (1888), he/she is without jurisdiction, and he/she has engaged in an act or acts of treason.

TREASON

Whenever a judge acts where he/she does not have jurisdiction to act, the judge is engaged in an act or acts of treason. U.S. v. Will, 449 U.S. 200, 216, 101 S.Ct. 471, 66 L.Ed.2d 392, 406 (1980); Cohens v. Virginia, 19 U.S. (6 Wheat) 264, 404, 5 L.Ed 257 (1821)

Any judge or attorney who does not report the above judges for treason as required by law may themselves be guilty of misprision of treason, 18 U.S.C. Section 2382

Responses to denials were Motions to reinstate using the Constitutional Articles as a major Guide, along with the Judges Oath of Office, and CANONS of Judicial Code of Conduct. The responses also included page after page of case law where both appellate courts and the Supreme Court did hold judges accountable when their knowing and willing actions fell outside the boundaries of their job descriptionThat failure to follow simple guidelines of their post makes a judge's action no longer a Judicial act but an Individual act as the act represents their own prejudices and goalsCase Law also states that when a judge acts as a trespasser of the law, when a judge does not follow the law, he then loses subject matter jurisdiction and the Judges orders are void, of no legal force or affect.

5.) Summary proceedings null and void.pdf

6.) When an Oath becomes a Crime.pdf

Edited by FindLaw_RE
This post has been edited to remove personal identifying information --Moderator

SUPPLEMENTAL MEMORANDUM OF LAW  

Petitioner, by and through undersigned counsel and pursuant to International Treaty and 42 U.S.C. § 11601 et seq., submits this supplemental memorandum of law in support of his Verified Petition for Return of Child Pursuant to International Treaty and Federal Statute.

A. The Country of Habitual Residence Cannot be a Country where the Child is Wrongfully Retained or where the Parent and Child have no Legal Immigration Status.

2.) Memorandum of Law filed by Petitioner-SANITIZED.pdf

NO attorney is going to contact you from these boards.  It's as simple as that.  Just to clarify, your premise is faulty.   Your spouse's refusal to return to Spain with your child and to remain in the US is not kidnapping.  She has just as much right to custody as you do AND if the child is in a stable environment with her, the court isn't going to order her to send the child away and that is perfectly legal.

15 hours ago, kidnappedinusa said:

You do not have a solid grasp of the U.S. legal and political system. That is understandable, you being a German citizen now living in Spain. Mr. Trump won’t become president until January 20, 2017. Even once he takes office he will be unable to do what you ask because the president of the U.S. has no power to overrule a decision of a federal or state court. In the U.S. the courts are independent of the other branches of government. While Mr. Trump campaigned on a platform of kicking out illegal aliens, he cannot just give an order and have all those aliens instantly kicked out. They must be kicked out by court order, not the order of the president. All the president can do is get more funding for the agency that enforces the immigration laws to allow that agency to find more undocumented immigrants and begin the process in the courts to remove them. And unless there is also a substantial increase in funding for the courts, it will take a very long time for the courts to sort through all those cases. In short, it will do absolutely no good to try to bring your case before the president. Presidents aren’t courts and do not decide individual immigration cases. Nor do presidents have any power to do anything in child custody disputes: family law matters are solely matters of state law and state courts to handle.

After reading your posts, I can see you have misinterpreted and misapplied the statutes and case decisions you have read, which has lead you to incorrect conclusions about what U.S. law provides. For example, you have misapplied the crime of treason. The U.S. Constitution states in Article III section 3: “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” Thus, treason is a crime that only occurs when making war against the U.S. or in giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the U.S. in war. Nothing else is treason. Nothing about your child custody dispute involves war against the United States and thus there is no possible treason being committed by judges, lawyers or anyone else connected to your custody matter.

I suggest you find a family law attorney in the state where the child now resides and see if there is anything you can do at this point to change the decision the courts have already issued in your case.

What "Tax_Counsel" says, plus this:  Even assuming Mr Trump gets the funding and court clearance to implement his deportation plan, he's already stated he's going after "criminals" first, meaning persons convicted of crimes will get priority.  There's nothing in your messages to indicate your wife has ever been convicted or even accused of a crime.  While by overstaying her visa she has technically violated one or more of our immigration laws, I can assure you she will be given low priority for deportation until the million or so (who knows really how many?) true criminals will be dealt with.  It could be years before your wife's case comes up, by which time the deportation policy could be changed or Mr Trump could be out of office.  If you really want to maintain a relationship with your son during the foreseeable future I strongly recommend you retain the services of a family law attorney licensed to practice in the state where your child resides to set up a program for communication and visitation.  As a practical matter, you're going to have to work within the system, however corrupt you believe it to be.

I know this isn't what you want to hear.  I'm sorry.

There is a  whole lot missing from this story, despite your lengthy posts. If you and your wife and child were all living here, why did you leave without them? Are you still legally married? How do you know what her immigration status is and that she does not hold a visa or other authorization to be in the US? It is unclear why you have not travelled to the US to visit the child. It is also unclear what court heard your case and what that case was for. Generally speaking the courts do not interfere with where and with whom married parents chose to raise their children. That is for you as a married couple to work out between yourselves.