I worked for 2 large corporations. At the first company,( Corp A) which I left about a year ago, I had a female co-worker sexually harass me. I took another job for which I was recruited, but the job, for reasons of its own, lasted only six months. I would like to get my job back at my old company. I know the statute has passed for me to file with the EEOC.

Secondly, I went to work at another large corporation. This was about two months after I was let go from Corp A. During the two months, I had some strange hip/sciatica malady. I had to use a cane to walk, and the commute from home to office was quite taxing. I was in physical therapy at the time, and often my direct supervisor would not let me leave until she was satisfied with my work, and I would often end up missing my physical therapy appointments. I also had a lot of back pain and requested back support, which they refused to provide for me. As a result of this, I now have increased right hip pain which will require more medical intervention. When I told them that I was having trouble seeing the small print on their computer screens, they let me go.

Do I have any recourse with either of these two companies? It has been a really hard year. I am in constant pain on my right hip and I will be going back to physical therapy again. I don't know if this is a worker's comp situation, discrimination, both, or neither. I need some advice please.

I'm confused about the timeline here.  You wrote that, about a year ago, you left your job with Corp A to take "another job for which [you were] recruited" and that this job "lasted only six months."  So that means that, as of April 2016, you were unemployed.  Correct?

But then, in the next paragraph, you wrote that "about two months after [you were] let go from Corp A," you "went to work at another large corporation."

First of all, your statement that you were "let go from Corp A" seems to conflict with your statement that you "left" your job with Corp A to take "another job for which [you were] recruited."  So...were you fired or did you quit to take the second job?

Second, you wrote that you took the job for which you were recruited about a year ago and then, two months later, "went to work at another large corporation."  Does that mean you were working two jobs at the same time?  And that, when the recruited job ended six months ago, you were still employed by the "[]other large corporation"?

17 hours ago, Sensa said:

Do I have any recourse with either of these two companies?

Maybe, but it's not at all clear exactly what happened.  I suggest you consult with a local attorney who handles employment law matters.

I am not following the timeline either but if you had not been there a year, you weren't legally entitled to time off for medical appointments. It isn't clear that you had a disability under the ADA and if you properly requested a reasonable accommodation for any of your medical issues. "Hip pain" generally would not qualify.  Same with not being able to read the computer screen. If you had a disability which made this impossible, and if there was a reasonable accommodation which would allow you to perform the job, and you properly asked for one as an accommodation, then it would be in violation of ADA for them to refuse.

As you do not mention any sort of accident which arose out of and in the course of your employment which caused your injuries, this would not fall under WC.