Camden2015

Getting the co-adminster change.

I'm posting this because I really need a answer. Because I had already spent a lot of money trying to solve the Issues of my mom estate.

My mother die in Camden N.J she own fifty percent of a house and had a bank acct. My mother boyfriend turn everything over to my brother and his wife. Well this is where fun start. I tried once to probate the house and them my brother tried to become sole administer but I block it. Them we became co-administers, it was not by choice. The agreement was I would get brought out he would hand me after the bank acct. I never got paid. So what I wanted to is change it  only me.

Now, my mother ex-boyfriend it I don't get this done is going to sell The Camden N.J. house right under me. I been told I need to go to the appellate court?. I went to the site and they have so many form I been lost. I called the clerk never got a call back.. I live in Maryland, so I'm guessing they didn't want  to brother. I hope some one can help or point me in the right way. This is just a few law papers I have.

Application for Administration.doc

1 hour ago, Camden2015 said:

she own fifty percent of a house

Who was the other co-owner (her boyfriend)?  How did they hold joint title?  As joint tenants?  As tenants in common?  Something else?

The agreement was I would get brought out he would hand me after the bank acct.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.  This sentence doesn't make a lot of sense.

I been told I need to go to the appellate court?

Told by whom?  Why?

I hope some one can help or point me in the right way.

The only thing we can do here is answer general questions.  You need an attorney in the state where the probate is being handled (apparently New Jersey).