Many years ago I was attacked by a soldier with a knife. The administration lied and swept it under the rug meanwhile not only violating my rights as a victim but they further victimized me. Captain A. P. - SSGT A.- SSGT W. - "Where is my watch?" The next few should be proof of the truth that i not only had ongoing issues with this soldier as far as him being insubordinate but that i had asked for help. They can also validate the extra duty assignment as well as this individual getting in trouble more than enough in the past. The extra duty i was put in charge of never even was brought up as to why i was there in the first place. SFC S. G. - SSGT R. - SGT C. - unrelated to this or part of the proceedings SSGT D. warned me they wanted to make an example of me for some reason? She worked right alongside of those listed in charge and was this soldiers superior so she knew this smelled bad and they were up to no good. They not only should be charged with this crime but accessory to murder of the other if the rumors are true. Could this have been something created many miles or years ago. Take me out so i can't fight back about foster care abuse. How many kids end up in prison after they age out of care because no one is looking out for them?  

Facts:

I came home looking for help with the situation and how to proceed with bringing them to justice.

I complained about his actions more than once, was told i was the room commander to handle it.

I was put in charge of this detail because he was in the same room as me. I was not on extra duty for any reason. In fact i had just came off a 16 hour shift supporting some exercise or whatever it was we were doing.

I was making rank and even had passed unit armorer school

Han many accreditation's as well including one of the best sites during an exercise from the Company Communications co or something like that.

So i am asking how can I prove beyond a reasonable doubt they failed to be objective and truly investigate the situation. Which would open them up to both charges.

Next issue a guy was killed shortly after and the only thing i was looking for was help with my situation where i was attacked.

There were witnesses supposedly willing to testify against me but should have known the truth as to what i was talking about and i have proof because on numerous occasions these witnesses names have been brought up. One point they supposedly lived close to a relative. To intimidate someone over a incident is still a crime correct? Which would make the authorities not only an accessory to murder but both incidents right?

The plot thickens I was a foster child from this particular county from 10 months old. The witnesses name never came up till i started blogging about  foster care and the abuses we went through. Before that i had only heard about it from my ex wife who is really the instigator in that situation. She was the one who wanted to stir the pot and i tried to keep everyone separate as much as possible. I may not be able to prove her involvement but when the chips fall into place she will crack or slip up as she has already done when i get her on messenger and grill her for information. She blatantly stated like i suspected she would She did not do or say anything but went on about how she is always blamed for things. LMAO I then stated a poly and karma, she then stated **** you! I then brought up more and she left the conversation. All screen shot. 

I want them for foster care abuse, both incidents of stabbings, felony conspiracy charges as well as much more that I'm compiling.

Edited by FindLaw_RE
This post has been edited to remove personal identifying information --Moderator

18 minutes ago, jsrollison said:

The administration lied and swept it under the rug meanwhile not only violating my rights as a victim but they further victimized me.

What administration?  Violated what rights?  Violated how?

18 minutes ago, jsrollison said:

"Where is my watch?"

Huh?

19 minutes ago, jsrollison said:

SSGT [actual name omitted because including actual names violates this site's rules] warned me they wanted to make an example of me for some reason?

Despite your use of a question mark this sentence is not a question.  If you intended a question, I cannot discern what you intended to ask.

Anyway, I'm going to stop.  Your post appears to be a bunch of semi-incoherent rambling about something that happened "[m]any years ago."  It's not clear whether you have any non-rhetorical questions or what sort of response you're seeking or expecting.

Didn't realize using actual names was a bad thing. I've already found at least two people involved. One already admitted to his actions and will testify against the others. I want social services for their crimes against kids. Remember me asking about changing documents after they were signed. It most definitely was illegal. Nailed it. They were pissed because I would not shred the evidence of their crimes.

On 10/14/2016 at 5:12 PM, pg1067 said:

Pg1067 it's all good.

I got what I needed from this site. Trying to do this on a phone is tough. Tiny windows and typing usually do not mix well. Basically it was a military installation and involved active duty military with security clearances. Social services thought the could blackmail me over the incident. 25 years later after me making a ton of posts online the solder who attacked me came forward and sent me a friend request. Long story short he admitted to at least having a knife. And pulling it out. But forgot the rest of his original story. I'm not only going to bring them to justice. I'm going to be freaking rich.

On 10/14/2016 at 5:12 PM, pg1067 said:

What administration?  Violated what rights?  Violated how?

Huh?

Despite your use of a question mark this sentence is not a question.  If you intended a question, I cannot discern what you intended to ask.

Anyway, I'm going to stop.  Your post appears to be a bunch of semi-incoherent rambling about something that happened "[m]any years ago."  It's not clear whether you have any non-rhetorical questions or what sort of response you're seeking or expecting.

Pg

Edited by jsrollison
submitted without any response initially.

My watch was stolen during the invasion of our personal areas where they further victimized me as a attempted stabbing victim. I did nothing wrong but defend myself in a volatile situation. Could it be because of the unicorn? lol Only they would truly know what that means. However I'll tell you It involves theft of funds from a Military intelligence Unit and being spent on a stripper with a unicorn tat on her ass. Poor girl probably was sold in sex slavery and was trying to dig her way out any way possible, this incident happens to be in Korea. Lets take for a minute how many kids are thrown away in this country? Foster care / Adoptive re-homing, system emancipation, Wait its just not the United States lets look at the bigger picture! Around military bases around the world a lot of bars are in fact potential possible places of human trafficking of Girls could be Guys too but ewwe. Guys can be victimized as much as girls. Throwing kids away has to stop. Taking kids from complete bio families has to stop. Not seeking out the true best alternative placements has to stop. Do you really want me to keep digging? I can do this all day, all week, all year, and the rest of my life. Its more important to me than any other project I'm working on. I have lots of projects as i suffer from sleep deprivation Why am i coming for you and making such a fuss. I was 10 months old. You took me and left me in a home from when i could remember, told me i wasn't wanted and could always be taken back where i was found. In fact how many times did she role play when i was very young that she would drop me off at their doorstep in the middle of the night. Did she get off on this power trip? Was her power trips a form of sexual gratification? Why would someone routinely torture a child who only wanted to be accepted! Mental Health records are awesome especially these ones. Where were you and why weren't you protecting me? Why was funding more importing than saving my life from this home of abuse. And this was only one home of the three I was in. All three had issues but one wasn't half as bad as the rest. I still try to stay positive and blame the system for how they corrupted this home and stressed the mom out. I was there helping take care of her when she was dying of cancer. I always cut their grass and did what i could because i wanted a family. Where is my forever family? I don't even care about that now. I care that kids are still going through what we were subjected to and the system doesn't bat an eye. There is legislation in congress or the house now sitting because it can't be agreed upon to further protect kids in the system or to prevent them from ever being traumatized by a removal unless of course there are serious issues with exploitation or severe physical or mental abuse. I only advocate those issues because i experienced them in the homes that were suppose to protect me in my best interest. Side note they will eventually read this as i market every thing so they can see. So in refering to you they know who just it is i am referring to.

The military did not owe you any obligation to prosecute your attackers. The decision to prosecute or not for offenses by military personnel is made by the commander of the accused. He or she may decline to pursue the matter for any number of reasons and has no particular obligation to the victim to proceed or even to necessarily take the victim’s views into account. It is up the commander to decide how much investigation to do, what charges, if any, to pursue, etc. The Marine Corps has put up a fairly easy to understand summary of the military justice process here: Military Justice Facts.  Moreover, if this took place many years ago is almost certainly too late for the military to act on it now.