My tenant is refuse to clean the yard after his big dog (Pit-bull) Running unattended freely. Make his business wright at my door is disgusting! digging holes on my property! Unable to take care off my property.  Anther tenant  is to complain nowhere to step. The tenant is without a lease (contract expired ) continuously late rent payment! What can I do? For Eviction have no money! Is there any Authority to make him clean up the yard? It s his duty!

Thank you. 

The only authority to make him clean up the yard is YOU.

Unfortunately, by having to ask those questions you make it clear that you are clueless on how to be a landlord.

So start by educating yourself.

Study the NY landlord tenant statute:

http://law.justia.com/codes/new-york/2015/rpp/article-7/

If you need further help, come back and let me know if you are in NYC or some other part of the state.

Hi @samurai1

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Sorry to hear about the situation with your tenant. If you have asked him to clean up after his dog and he refuses, your only option may be eviction (especially if he is not paying his rent). It is unfortunate that you feel you do not have the money for eviction proceedings, but as a landlord you should be sure you are in a position to do so financially, or else you will end up stuck with a bad tenant.

You can review our Learn About the Law Materials about how to evict a tenant:

You may also want to consider preparing a written lease for future tenants to avoid such issues.

Best of luck!

The Findlaw.com Team

2 hours ago, samurai1 said:

What can I do?

Evict him.

For Eviction have no money!

Your situation isn't going to improve unless you evict.  If you spend a few hundred dollars to evict and get a better tenant in the place, then it might improve.  Also, evicting non-paying and otherwise bad tenants is part of doing business for a landlord.  If you cannot afford the minimal cost of an eviction, then you ought to get out of the business.

Is there any Authority to make him clean up the yard? It s his duty!

You're right, and your remedy is to evict.