Sign in to follow this  
Sbyun1

DEALERSHIP

Hey,

I need some advice for suing Dealership or in this case Lawsuit able???

My car 2012 BMW 528 xi. broke down on 8/28/2016 on the way to new york.car broken down in PA.i towed car to closed to BMW dealership.

they couldn't figure out, what's wrong on the car.car crank but, doesn't start. so they did an ENGINE DIANOS to find out ( Internal damaged). still don't know why....they tell me i had an enough oil,even i did;t oil changed for 19,700 miles. last oil changed on APril 17, 2016

BMW dealership gave me a estimate $18,800 for engine replacement       car cannot  be fix. i paid the service fee of$ 600 for nothing

spend $455 towed the car to my hometown Maryland BMW( purchased car from)

they call me today. car is fixable...estimate of $6300 they paying half of labor charge.

questions is some dealership can fix it, some not? it that make sence to you? I dont get it...

if the first dealership told me the same as  MARYLAD  BMW.i wouldn't spend extra$1,055 for nothing and my times.

In any future posts, please proofread what you write and use something that resembles proper capitalization.  Your post is very difficult to follow.

1 hour ago, Sbyun1 said:

questions is some dealership can fix it, some not? it that make sence to you? I dont get it...

I have no idea what these questions mean, but I assume some mechanics are better than others.

1 hour ago, Sbyun1 said:

I need some advice for suing Dealership or in this case Lawsuit able?

It's not clear to me whom you want to sue, but as far as I could understand what you wrote, I don't see any basis to sue anyone.