Sign in to follow this  
doesdadhaverights

Was my question deleted?

I cannot seem to find the post I placed here asking about Tort laws v. school and school boards. I am seeking direction on black letter law and case law on the matters, not people's emotions and personal opinions. Just emotionally claiming that because a person has a child that it makes all interaction with a school family matters clearly does not have legal standing. School officials can not abuse children, and that is not a family law matter.

Can anyone provide me with case law on the course of action required on the part of a school official and of what is required of a state social worker when a verbal report is made of concerns of child abuse in the State of Connecticut?

Also, is there recourse for a non-custodial parent through Tort law when the school retaliates against a non-custodial parent for making a compliant of abuse on the child, by the school calling the police to have the non-custodial parent removed by the police out of malicious action?

Please only respond with case law and black letter law, instead of childish insults and emotional tantrums? Are we simply saying bigotry and genocide are ok as long as we call it something else? Really?

Just because family attorneys get away with making up outlandish stories against fathers in family courts does not negate that some mothers actually harm their children intentionally in real life. There must be law that handles when people hide such action and take part of it. There must also be law concerning school officials who break laws. Just being offended when someone says something is occurring and claiming it did not happen does not make it so.

Hi @doesdadhaverights

PG provided you a link to your post on the Education forum. Please review our community guidelines, in which we request that user not post the same topic in more than one forum. Your similar post in the Accidents, Injuries, and Torts forum has been merged with the topic in Education.

The FindLaw.com Team

So if people do not discuss case law, or even common law in a legal forum, should this be called find political opinion forums?

I would expect issues to be addressed here as they would on a Bar Exam or at least a mid-term examination, as opposed to tantrums and name calling. This is exactly why I am seeking case law on this forum. I suppose that I should have expected  nothing less of persons who prey upon children for a living.

6 minutes ago, doesdadhaverights said:

So if people do not discuss case law, or even common law in a legal forum, should this be called find political opinion forums?

Who said "people do not discuss case law[] or . . . common law" here?  I certainly didn't.  We can discuss case law all you want.  What case(s) would you like to discuss?

If you re-read my prior post, you'll see that what I wrote was that "no one here is going to research case law for you."

As far as discussing political opinions, I think it's safe to say that none of the regulars here are interested in that, and that's not the intended purpose of these boards.

8 minutes ago, doesdadhaverights said:

I would expect issues to be addressed here as they would on a Bar Exam or at least a mid-term examination, as opposed to tantrums and name calling.

Well...I don't know that any of the lawyers who post here want to revisit their bar exam(s) or law school midterms (which, for the most part, don't exist).  However, I certainly agree that "tantrums and name calling" should be avoided.  Any particular reason you think that might be a problem?

9 minutes ago, doesdadhaverights said:

I suppose that I should have expected  nothing less of persons who prey upon children for a living.

So...let me make sure I'm clear on this:  "tantrums and name calling" are not ok, but defamatory allegations are?  Who exactly are these persons to whom you're referring?  Not anyone here I hope.

43 minutes ago, doesdadhaverights said:

And to anyone having issues with my posts, which are just my personal opinions, please refrain from reading or responding to my posts.

First of all, that's not how public message boards work.  Second, how could one know if one has "issues with [your] posts" without reading them first?