Apashiaforlife

adult tbi learnig disability 5th grade school skills gov student loan fraud

5yr old on rittlin for ADHD 12yrs old severe TBI always next next years problem 7th-12th grades ready to graduate in 1978 i was told Ca. now requires passing exit exam. struggling with communication, reading, math, oganizing, no time management, and interaction with people. injured in 1997 whent to High Tech institute to be surgical tech. schoolnot acredited frauded into get gov loan with no assessment to see if i would last in this field not able to get certified. 2005 devorced, no job, tested for disabilities. in devorce ex-wife ID thiefted me didn't pay school loan. need help to cancell loan. remarried and school skills still 5th grade with 4th grade reading speed. i struggle in my daily life because having a "Blank Brain" thoughts and ideas are not there. living with my mom need to move for she would like to move. With Boarderline Personality disorder im panicing. If the DOT agrees with medical Board i will lose my liscence due to severe TBI with reading speed 4th grade schools will not let me atend for i will fall behind and fail. time taken to type 1.25hr. Hhaa

It is not clear whether your situation involves any legal issues.  If i read the post correctly, you are about 50 years old but read at a fifth grade level.  Possibly you qualify for Social Security Disability.  Aside from that I am not sure what you can expect from this board.

I can't figure out the best part of the law i need.  Bankruptcy, civil, social security i have tried and lost. my life is impacted from tinitus, and loss of 95% of smell and taste. example resurching on the internet is 3-4hr and with no success, so off to the university library spending 1/2 the time walking up and down looking and books. im looking for the best way to cancell student loan knowing the gov doesn't care. 

There is essentially no way to "cancel" student loans.  They  are not doschargeable in bankruptcy, absent extreme conditions that make it essentially impossible to do any kind of work.  Based on what you have posted you do not fit that criteria.  You are wasting your time if that is what you are focussed on.