Sign in to follow this  
TnKGranis

Do I have a case

My husband and I where returning home . We stoped for the night and were setting up for the stay. Well my husband fell and injured his self I took him to the ER . That is were the nightmare started. He was not himself and in pain. I told the staff everything and within about an hour later we were told the we not just him we were just wanting drugs. That is when my husband did something that was not him. He broke into a locker and said if they won't fix him he will do it himself. Yes I know his actions where very wrong but he would never have done in his right mind. This is when we were both arrested and went to jail and thank goodness the police new there was something wrong but they had to do their jobs. Well we get back together and the next morning I had to call the EMT's he couldn't move they take him back to the same ER and that's when they came to me and said that he had to be air lifted because he had a broken neck and a very bad brain injury. The end result was if he had fell or hit his head he would have died. He lost 13 day's that he can not remember and will not be able to work for a long time. And then to send a bill like they did something that night when they didn't do anything at all .So do we have a case and who is liable. And we went on back to are home state and can sue from are home state.

Edited by TnKGranis
For got some information

Your husband might.  You need to see a medical malpractice where this occurred, because that is where you would have to bring your lawsuit.  He/she will want to review all the medical records and have them reviewed by a doctor in the state where this happened to see if it meets the thresh hold of Medical Malpractice where this occurred.

I hope your husband will have a full recovery.

11 hours ago, TnKGranis said:

within about an hour later we were told the we not just him we were just wanting drugs.

Huh?

11 hours ago, TnKGranis said:

So do we have a case and who is liable.

A case of what?  As best as I can understand what you wrote, during the process of your husband seeking medical treatment, he "broke into a locker," the result of which was that he and you were arrested (it's not clear why you were also arrested).  The next day, he was diagnosed and treated.  You mentioned some injuries, which I assume were the result of the initial fall.  Who exactly do you think did anything that might constitute malpractice or otherwise did anything legally wrongful?

On August 18, 2016 at 9:38 AM, pg1067 said:

Huh?

A case of what?  As best as I can understand what you wrote, during the process of your husband seeking medical treatment, he "broke into a locker," the result of which was that he and you were arrested (it's not clear why you were also arrested).  The next day, he was diagnosed and treated.  You mentioned some injuries, which I assume were the result of the initial fall.  Who exactly do you think did anything that might constitute malpractice or otherwise did anything legally wrongful?

Maybe you should read all the fax before getting one the