Sign in to follow this  
AllForEqualityChick22

Irresponsible Parole Officer leads to wrongful arrest

My friend is currently in jail looking at 36 months in prison due to getting arrested 2 months ago for absconding. His parole officer is a joke, and everyone who's been involved with her will tell you just that. She's known for having a serious lack of communication and treating people shes assigned to like garbage, especially ones with drug charges.

She put a warrant out for his arrest, claiming he had been absconding for 2 years. The police arrested him after seeing him in my car and running his name. The distasteful, corrupt manner they demonstrated during this arrest was the most dysfunctional dirty police work I ever thought I'd witness. It went from the two cops being there and him in the middle of having a calm conversation with an officer through the window to one of the 4 others that pulled up ripping the back door open and trying to violently grab him suddenly. He had his hands in the air and was complying completely, yet all 6 police drew their guns and tasers and yelled "quit resisting", even when he was on his knees in the gravel following their commands they shoot him with the taser. Anyways! That is a whole other ordeal. However they searched my whole car after taking him out and found a backpack with meth inside. Hes now being charged with distribution too.

There was a similar situation less than a year ago when police saw him and found he had a warrant for absconding when he had gone 4 months without talking to his P.O. He wasn't taken to jail but was just assigned a court date. I witnessed several times that he tried calling her office, left messages, etc. No call back or attempt to contact him yet she puts a warrant out.. Following this first incident a court date was set and a fire was lit under her ass where she was forced into meeting with him. I drove him to her office and met her myself. I've wrote a statement and faxed it to the head of Parole and Probation saying everything I know first hand. Tell me, if this is something he was dealing with less than a year ago, how is it he's been absconding for two years? She was probably asked what was going on with him and when she had nothing to say she once again blamed him and made a false accusation and another warrant followed. 

Please help! Who can I talk to that I havent already? This should be easily proven wrong yet it's like the whole ****ed up law family works together to keep things screwed up.