Sign in to follow this  
lsdbe

credit bureau

I don't think you quite understood my question.    I would like to know what date do banks or credit, after receiving an approve loan, report that information to credit bureaus

Sorry, I assumed the word "date" was a misspelling of "data".   If you are asking about how long it takes to report the making of a loan by a specific lender, you would have to ask them.  I doubt it is uniform.  However, given that almost all modern financial transactions are done by ACH (Automated Clearing House) or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), I would imagine it would be almost instantaneous upon the transfer of the funds.

13 hours ago, lsdbe said:

How would you find out what date the banks / credit union report to the credit bureaus?

Ummm...ask.

4 hours ago, lsdbe said:

I would like to know what date do banks or credit, after receiving an approve loan, report that information to credit bureaus

Perhaps we're all finding your post confusing because you apparently don't understand the difference between "date" and "day."  I also think your actual question is how long it takes a bank and credit union to report something after it has occurred.  If that's your real question, there is no answer that applies to every bank and credit union.  Also, banks and credit unions will not necessary report any given event in the same time as any other event.  Also, your questions raise no legal issue.