Sign in to follow this  
MrLee

how can the state prove thatyou had a fire arme

I was arrested on a aggravated unlawful use  of a firearm at a graduation .. now the officer never had a probable cause he said hey in a crowd of people i looked and proceeded to walk off he then tackled me in a crowd of people and after he and his partner cuffed me they picked a firearm up (without any gloves) and jagged it took a bullet out of the head and released the magazine in it and charged me with a uuw  

As far as what "happened" allegedly at this graduation ... There was obviously more to why the police said "hey" directed into a crowd of people. Going into too much detail about ANYTHING on here is not a positive idea. Focus on your discovery and the "ins" and "outs" of it. Then focus on different constituational violations (if any) and proceed to seek motions regarding your case. Cite different statutes regarding your case and direct your questions on here to law not ignorance. There are more intelligent ways to do things.