see im in winnbago county in rockford il my famliy are in chicago and my PD is no help to be honest with you im going on 7 months and he's put in no motions and the case is so easy to beat i have no finger prints no D.N.A i have 3 rapees but no phiscal evidence so what else should i do ???

see im in winnbago county in rockford il my famliy are in chicago and my PD is no help to be honest with you im going on 7 months and he's put in no motions and the case is so easy to beat i have no finger prints no D.N.A i have 3 rapees but no phiscal evidence so what else should i do ???

I don't know what you mean by “rapees” as that word does not fit in the context of what you wrote. But understand that your case is probably not nearly the slam dunk you think it is. I've seen a lot of defendants who that of their cases and they seriously misjudged the situation because they didn't understand the law and the evidence against them. As I said in the other thread in which you posted, forget what you’ve seen in crime movies and TV. The state doesn't have to have video, fingerprints, DNA or any other high tech scientific evidence. That kind of evidence is great for the state to have, of course, but other kinds of evidence can also get you convicted. Circumstantial evidence, for example, can be good enough if the logical inference to be drawn from it is that you committed the crime. And certainly the testimony of witnesses can be good enough, too.

You mentioned false identification so that suggests there were witnesses that have identified you as committing the crime. If what you meant when you said you “have 3 rapees” is that you are being charged with rape of three people and the three victims identified you as the one who committed the crime against them then you have a very serious problem and I cannot see how you’d think that would be an easy case to win. You don't get relevant witness testimony excluded by a pre-trial motion, which is why your attorney hasn’t filed one. You challenge the testimony of witnesses at the trial and try to show that the witness’ testimony is unreliable for some reason.

The reason your lawyer hasn't filed any pre-trial motions at all may simply be because there isn't anything in your case that calls for such motions. Most lawyers, especially PDs, aren't going to file worthless motions because that's a waste of their time and can get them in trouble with the court. Perhaps in your case there is something that calls for a pre-trial motion of some kind, but don't assume that’s the case. Next time you meet with your lawyer, ask him/her why no motions have been filed and see what he/she says.

when i said rapees i meant to spell rappies like 3 people with me i dont have any rape charges only home invasion one person in the house identified me and but there where 6 people in the house but the one person couldnt the night of only when i was arrested ive been in winnebago county for 7 months with nothing but my 3 co-defendents telling on me but nobody was touched or hurt we where not caught in the house and the only way they caught me was i had a iphone4 that belonged to them and some chinese money the people who had that happen to them where chinese but i never admeted to the police i was there or did it the people who say i did it also say there was a black man in the house and they have all hispanic young men they tried saying this was a gang thing and it was not they say i was the leader only because i have the latin king intials on my face they have no gun no nothing but the iphone4 and the chinese money so can you tell me how it sounds thats really all my case

You've got the victim's property, you're identified by a victim AND 3 of your buddies who admit being involved put you there.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you were there and chances are you're going to be convicted.

well from what i told you does 15 years at 50% sound like a good first offer ??? and there is no phsical evidence so how can you just place me at the crime it just doesnt sound right because someone said you did some thing does it mean you did i had a phone i found walking in an alley walking on the citys south side which is a pretty big place where crime isnt rare i mean they clame to know me but alot of people know me here im really from chicago i was there the time of the crime just cant prove it so it was easy to say me because alot of people say thing about me so i think they said my name because they taught it would get them out this thing but it didnt it just made it worse and got  me in the mist of there stupidity im only 20 years old but was caught up in this bull when i was 19 i dont have a adult back round i mean what do you think would be good time to talk and with what im just young and dont know to much about this im just confused and dont know how to go about this siuation my first born son was born while ive been in here and im just tring to make it back home as soon as i can

I think you need to get representation and fast.   Just because you watch medical dramas on TV doesn't mean you should operate and remove your own appendix.  Same with the law.  TV is not real life. When you have no legal training and really no clue of what is or isn't evidence, you're only making the DA's job of convicting you easier. 

when i said rapees i meant to spell rappies like 3 people with me i dont have any rape charges only home invasion one person in the house identified me and but there where 6 people in the house but the one person couldnt the night of only when i was arrested ive been in winnebago county for 7 months with nothing but my 3 co-defendents telling on me but nobody was touched or hurt we where not caught in the house and the only way they caught me was i had a iphone4 that belonged to them and some chinese money the people who had that happen to them where chinese but i never admeted to the police i was there or did it the people who say i did it also say there was a black man in the house and they have all hispanic young men they tried saying this was a gang thing and it was not they say i was the leader only because i have the latin king intials on my face they have no gun no nothing but the iphone4 and the chinese money so can you tell me how it sounds thats really all my case

So, if I understand you correctly 3 “rappies” means 3 other guys that were charged along with you for this crime, and they will testify that you were involved in that crime. And the victim also identified you, too. And then there is the fact that the iPhone of one of the victims was found in your possession, along with Chinese currency and the victims were Chinese. All that makes for a pretty solid against you, frankly. You’d have to find some way to counter or discredit every single one of those witnesses AND be able to offer a convincing story as to how you got the victim’s property that doesn’t involve you being in on the crime. That’s a pretty tough job to do.

Again, forget TV and movie representations of court. They are not reality. The state does have evidence to show you were there: the testimony of 3 other participants and the victim places you there, and your possession of the victim’s phone and the currency is circumstantial evidence that also suggests you were in on the crime, too. The state doesn’t have to have video, fingerprints, etc., to prove you were in the home and did the crime.

If you are convicted on this crime, don’t count on getting home to your new child any time real soon, especially if you have prior criminal convictions. And if you were in fact involved then you should have thought of your kid and your wife/girlfriend before going into that house.

Notice!

For those of you posting from and being held at a county facility...

It may be unwise to give out so much information concerning your cases, your location or particulars about your incarceration. The sheriff or his staff are always concerned about "security" and they may take your questions, complaints or advertising (your location) as a reason to relinquish the privilege you now enjoy.

Meaning: the sheriff could shut you down from posting and reading this site!

So, be smart, speak generally. Don't advertise or give out too much information.

What you write about can be used against you!