Sign in to follow this  
Benzmenz

Company Responsibility

I am not sure I understand your question, but the best I can say, is that company B has whatever authority company A has given them.  That's the basic law of agency and it expands from there to actual authority, implied authority authority given by law.  So to answer your question, much more detail is required, if you can give it.

If company A hires and/or contracts company B to investigate and do a job does company B then have authority, on behave of company A, regarding the work order? If so where is this written.

Uh, on the work order.

At least, that's where it should be written if whoever hired company B had any common sense.

If company A hires and/or contracts company B to investigate and do a job does company B then have authority, on behave of company A, regarding the work order?

Your question is unanswerable based on what you've written.  You wrote that A hires/contracts with B "to investigate and do a job," and then you ask if B has authority, "on behave [sic] of B, regarding the work order."

Investigate what?

What job?

What work order?

What is the relationship, if any, between the "job" and the "work order"?

What do you mean by "authority, on behave [sic] of company A"?

What do you mean by "authority . . . regarding the work order"?

Did all of this happen in North Carolina?