Sign in to follow this  
firsttimer101

Motion to withdraw guilty plea?

Do you read and understand the answers you are being given?  Under IL rules you CAN'T move to withdraw your plea or to reduce the sentence until AFTER you've been sentenced.  No later than 30 days after you've been sentenced.  If you had a plea deal aka a negotiated plea which included specifics about the sentence being imposed, you can't move to withdraw the plea at all.  You want to challenge your attorney's representation, you do that post sentencing through a habeas petition.  Arguing to withdraw the plea because you say you did not do the crime charged won't get you anywhere.  That's not something you didn't already know when you decided to accept the deal.  You are not the first person to take a deal for less years than you could or would get if you went to trial and were convicted.  There are no guarantees in a jury trial and sometimes rolling the dice is the worst choice.

my husband has an appeal in process and they have asked for evidence that the judge was bias/tainted? i also have a problem with the fact that the attorney during the case did not file any other motions besides to view evidence. During Trial the DA stated another case that my husband was not indited nor charged with to the judge. I feel this would have swayed the judges decision. How should i go about the process? And what documents do i need to enter?  

Unless you are his attorney, you don't get to "enter" anything.  If he was convicted and that's what's he's appealing, that is done on the basis of the record of the trial court.  The appellate court does not entertain the introduction of evidence not presented to or addressed by the trial court.