Not using real names here but wondering how inheritance breaks down in the following example.  Please note, Jill is Jack's mother.  They live in the house together, with Jill's second son.

Deed reads:  Hill, Jill and Jack A TRS

Jill Hill Trust

Are Jill and Jack are co-owners?  How does Jill's trust fit into this?   Does this mean that if Jill dies, Jack gets half the house and Jill's trust dictates who gets her half? Jill's intention is for Jack to be  a beneficiary, along with the second son who is living there, and two other children who are not living in the house, so that the property will be split four ways when she dies.

Jill Hill Trust

Are Jill and Jack are co-owners? 

No.

They are not owners at all. They are trustees of the trust.

How does Jill's trust fit into this?  

The trust owns the property.

Does this mean that if Jill dies, Jack gets half the house and Jill's trust dictates who gets her half?

No.

The trust owns the house. The terms and conditions of the trust determine who gets the house.

Jill's intention is for Jack to be  a beneficiary, along with the second son who is living there, and two other children who are not living in the house, so that the property will be split four ways when she dies.

Then the terms and conditions of her trust have to say that.

Appears that Jill has no clue about what a trust does or, at least, Jack doesn't and they need to sit down with a trust attorney so everybody knows what the trust does and how things have to be handled when Jill dies.

By the way, it's an incredibly bad idea to leave property to joint owners. Foments hostility when the group can't agree on selling or keeping the property, who lives in it and who doesn't, who can or can't buy who out. And when the hostility reaches a crescendo somebody files a partition action in court and the court sells the house at auction for considerably less than market value and everybody gets a small piece of the pie after costs.

Jill Hill Trust

Are Jill and Jack are co-owners?  How does Jill's trust fit into this?

If that's really how the deed reads, the person who drafted the deed screwed up big time because that is crazy ambiguous.  Is that a quote from the deed or are you paraphrasing?  If it's a direct quote, I guess the most reasonable interpretation as that two trusts -- the Jill and Jack A. Hill Trust and the Jill Hill Trust -- own the property jointly (although I think the interpretation in the prior response is also reasonable).  Notwithstanding the ambiguity, the answer to your first question is clearly no.  No part of that indicates that Jack or Jill has any personal ownership interest.

Does this mean that if Jill dies, Jack gets half the house and Jill's trust dictates who gets her half?

"f Jill dies"?  Are you thinking there's some possibility that Jill might not die?  If my interpretation mentioned above is correct (and assuming the property is still owned at the time), what happens when Jill dies depends on what the two trust instruments say.

Jill's intention is for Jack to be  a beneficiary, along with the second son who is living there, and two other children who are not living in the house, so that the property will be split four ways when she dies.

So...she wants all four children to be beneficiaries?  Beneficiaries of what?  Of one of the trusts?  Or both of the trusts?  Or something else?  Do you really mean that she wants "the property [to] be split four ways"?  Or did you mean that she wants the property sold and the proceeds split four ways?  In any event, if she's not sure what will happen upon her death, Jill should take the relevant paperwork (e.g., a copy of the deed and both trust instruments) to an estate planning attorney for review and advice.

(although I think the interpretation in the prior response is also reasonable).

I took TRS to mean trustees.

Anyway, it's a good thing Jill is still alive to fix it.

No amount of vinegar and brown paper will fix it after she's dead.

This is another of the tendency of posters to summarize or abbreviate text and then ask exactly what it means. I cannot believe the draftsman of the will actually said what the poster said, I.e "Hill, Jill and Jack A TRS Jill Hill Trust. I would assume he or she said something like: Hill, Jill and Jack as Trustees of the Jill Hill Trust. If that were the case there wouldn't be a serious question of the ownership,of the property.

What it looks like to me is the description from the tax bill or assessment, not language directly from the deed.  If it is, I agree with PG, very poor job of drafting and should be fixed right away