Sign in to follow this  
sickboyaz

21+ year old traffic warrant

i have warrants for traffic tickets in the city of tucson that are 21+ years old. ive tried many times to take care of this matter in and out of incarceration, only to be told that the only resolution is to show up in person to self surrender on the warrant. theres got to be another way... isnt there a statue of limitations????

Statute's of limitation apply to the time limit to bring charges. Obviously, if a warrant has issued, charges have already been filed.  Warrants never expire. Have you hired an attorney to appear for you and see if he or she can find a way to resolve it?

Statute's of limitation apply to the time limit to bring charges. Obviously, if a warrant has issued, charges have already been filed.  Warrants never expire. Have you hired an attorney to appear for you and see if he or she can find a way to resolve it?

no. i have tried multiple time while in and out of incarceration to take care of this issue to no avail. i dont have the money to hire a lawyer...