shuty

Asbestos scarring on lungs

I have a mass that was diagnosed as asbestos scarring and fluid around my lung from it. I have a Pulmonologist and a well respected Dr. who told me it was from my job in a steel warehouse(not a mill) and not from me smoking. Do I have any kind of case?

A case of what?

All due respect to your doctors, but they can't possibly know exactly what caused your ailment.

That being said, your post contains insufficient information to analyze whether you have a valid workers' comp claim, some other type of claim against your employer, some sort of claim against someone else, or no viable legal claim at all.  A starting point would be to provide some detail about your employment.

but do you smoke?

×
×