I was mistreated by Inglewood police (they took my evidence and never returned it; they filed police report but purposely put down the case... ...) and defendant and my ex-attorney (they did a poor job (if they ever "did" anything) except set me up with defendant and its attorney). I want to appeal and go to court. Let me know if you could help. 

Please show me there is still justice in America.

Hi findlawusa,

Welcome to the forum!  Sorry to hear about your situation.  If you require the assistance of new attorney, you may want to refer to the FindLaw directory where you can locate an experienced attorney in your area.  Additionally, if you would like help with a specific issue, you may want to provide additional details regarding your situation.  Hope to hear from you again.

Thanks for stopping by,

The FindLaw.com Team

What the heck does this have to do with workplace safety/injuries or employment law?

Let me know if you could help.

This is an Internet message board.  If you ask questions and provide relevant facts, we may be able to provide useful information in response.  Not sure what other "help" you were thinking of.

Because this case involved everthing such as, sexual harrassment, assault, wrongful termination, workplace injury, descrimination etc.

As I noted previously, this is an Internet message board.  If you ask questions and provide relevant facts, we may be able to provide useful information in response.  The folks who post here aren't going to contact you off the boards, and this isn't the place to find a lawyer -- other than by using the "find a lawyer" feature to which you were already referred, twice.

findlawusa,

As the other posters have stated, you can find an attorney if you follow this link.  If you tell me which state you reside in, I can provide a more specific link. Is your Inglewood the town in California?

Thank you,

-The Findlaw.com Team

Clearly I have tried findlaw find attorney service already and got no help at all. That's why i'm here.

Yes, california.

findlawusa,

Thank you,

-The Findlaw.com Team

Yes, california.

Nothing is "clear" about your situation because you provided no relevant facts.  If you used the "find a lawyer" search tool and located and contacted several attorneys and were told you don't have a viable case, I'm not sure what you expect anyone here to do.  If you want to provide some relevant facts and ask some question, we can try to provide relevant information in response.

findlawusa,

I am sorry you have had a disappointing experience using the directory.  Cam you give a bit more detail about your case? I assume you are appealing a conviction, was their multiple defendants?

Have you tried any access to justice programs?

The Findlaw.com Team

×
×