Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Feolony case pending from year 2000

Recommended Posts

My case which I didn't proceed trial and left the country in year 2000 felony case still pending with Broward County. 

Charges on me:



1 OPEN11/01/2000790.19(5)Shoot/throw Into Vehicle11/29/2000Fort Lauderdale PD

2 OPEN11/01/2000784.021Aggravated Assault11/29/2000Fort Lauderdale PD

3 OPEN11/01/2000918.13(1)(a)Tampering With Physical Evidence11/29/2000Fort Lauderdale PD


How to settle this case, kindly help me on this matter.


Share this post

Link to post
How to settle this case


Well...in criminal cases, "settle" means plea bargain, and the only way to plea bargain is to engage in negotiations with the district attorney.  Given the circumstances, trying to do that without a criminal defense attorney would be incredibly foolish.

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Create New...